I Knew..

She just Said " U have such cute fingers", I knew she wanted to hold my hand...
She just stared at me, i knew that like me she also couldn't believe that all this was true..
She Just ruffled my hairs, i knew she wanted to say that you are all mine..
She Just smiled without a reason, i knew she was thinking of me..
She Just blinked , i knew she wanted to say that she loved me..
She just pinched me , i knew that she knew that i know everything that is unsaid between us..

P.S :
I have a habit of biting my nails since i am a child, then how can i have cute fingers, Seems she uses cute instead of Weird :)

Comments

  1. haha...! but she'd still call 'em cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She better call them else i too won't spare any cute words for her ..Its all trade ..he he :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?