World Beyond Her...

Few things in life never change…and one of those things is how you feel for someone….

Well whether it be the first day in the college... Be it the day when I first saw her..I knew she would be the one who would be there making me sleep less and think more.

And me the Bravo didn’t even tried to talk to her...But seeing her enter the class and her smile were the things that made my day…It was all Fortune that we got in talking terms...Then one fine day we were friends…Grt friends...

We hanged out together…Her voice was what made my world go upside down…

But then came the most unwanted thing Differences…I don’t know what went wrong..I didn’t wanted the things to go as they were going…Still hate remembering her frowned face on one of those days…those eyes with tears and a smile on the Face…

When I couldn’t bear that..i finally asked “Kya Hua”…and “Kuch Nahi” was her reply...but the 5 second stare after that Kuch Nahi made me feel that “Kuch to tha”…

Probably she knew what I felt for her…One thing I would admit..me and her were the most uncomfortable of friends I have ever known…Whenever we two were there we knew only few things to do..Keep Quiet…Routine Talk or just smile…

She made me do a hell lot of Introspection and thanks for that,it changed me a lot…I still think the same for her..but I know she thinks on the absolute contrary side…

I still long to see her..but I admit she haven’t made me weak she has given me strength…

Now i am in a journey to explore life beyond her..What is there if i don't ever get to talk to her..What if i don't get to see her...No need to worry i'll just need to close my eyes and there she would be smiling and talking in her adorable childish way...and i wish i could go back and reply to one of the emails of her and write "Yes i am leaving and i am gonna miss you like anything"....


P.S : Well even my close friends reading this will surely get confused about whom I am talking…The character might be fictious..Who knows…



Comments

  1. omg..:) who is she?? i never knew you too liked a gal..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Richi..is it that strange..me liking a gal.. :)Yes i did

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bistu..... u made me confused... aakhir kaun.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i know then u surely know it, and if you don't it seems nobody does...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?