Black OR White?

Life is a thing full of contrast…It often shows up with things which are in a perfect contrast as I would say in a black or white….

In course of life you must have had moments which made you Happy and a bit Sad.

You must have cried with a smile...You must have witnessed days when it was Raining with Sunshine…

I got inspired to pen down this post coz I too got into such a feeling few days back.

I had got an opportunity to do something that had made me Happy n Sad both…A lot of introspection and after weighing down the things I figured out that it would be better if I stick out of it…

Well I had to choose out from two decisions, one of which was from my Think Less and Act more Mind and the other decision was from my Dude you won’t be Happy after doing this Mind.
(Well this doesn’t mean I have two brains)

And deciding from both of them wasn’t that easy..But I guess I chose the right thing..Coz After that I am often seeing myself smiling...and it wouldn’t had been the case if I would have done that...

As always everything in life leaves a lesson for us…and for this moment it was “You often get Happy when you do something in life…but there are things in life which if you don’t do make you Happier”

The other perspective is that whenever you have to choose between Black and White…White is not the only thing to be chosen…A Black sometimes helps …

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?