Yaari

I could had walked alone and could had gone faster, But i held you hand and we reached there late. But i don't repent.
I could had not waited for you , But i waited for you and i missed the first half of my favorite movie. But i don't repent.
I could had spent the day as per my plan, But i did what you thought we should do. But i don't repent.
I could had studied a bit more, but i went with you on a evening stroll. But i don't repent.
I could had done something which i knew was absolutely correct, But i did something which you thought was absurd but was worth exploring. But i don't repent.
I could had slept till noon on a weekend morning, But i woke up early because you had again had caught the fever of playing early morning cricket. But i don't repent.
I could had bought that favorite jacket of mine , but instead i bought one that you thought was cool. But i don't repent.


Kudos to the numerous things which we do for our friends and for the strong bond "Yaari".

P.S: Going by the could had done and what i did list surely i seem to be quite boring. I too realized this once i completed the post. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?