WOW...is this an Acronym for a word?

India is WOW, these were the words of my Israeli fellow passenger…It was one of the weekend trips when I was travelling back from home to Delhi…this time my mom was also with me..It is the first time that she would be with me in Delhi...

Well this is my own belief, don’t know to how many I contradict, that journey in a Train is a best way to travel. You meet people and often you have to socialize coz you have to share a good amount of time in the journey.

During this journey I met an Israeli Tourist. He was quite a good chap to talk to. And the best part was that he has visited so much of India that I believe I wouldn’t be able to do in my life..He had explored almost the whole northern India. And his Quest was still on. and good great god he was travelling alone..i can't imagine being aloone at my place, and for him the reason behind that was to find some peace, get to know new people in this whole new country INDIA...

I got to know from him that it is mandatory for everyone in Israel to join the Army..And he had just got a voluntary retirement after he served the Israel Army as a captain…Impressive...

But he wasn’t too happy working there in the Army..And this as well was quite contrary to what it happens in India…here people feel proud being in Army…When I told him about this,his immediate response was that Army might be paid good here in India…but I bet in India being in Army is more than JUST MONEY…

After all this he wanted to Study Engineering but as of now he wants to travel doing nothing at least for 2 years…he had plans to start studying for that in 2013..And I have never been on travel for a week..And that fellow was on trip for 2 Years...Impressive…

After Covering whole of the Northern India, his plans were to visit Bangkok then come back to India…and it was unbelievable that he had plans to visit whole of the India…

He had Maps of every place and once I spoke out name of a place he would search that in the Maps…And if he goes this ways he will surely have a more sound Geographic Knowledge of India than me...And that wouldn’t be a very proud thing for me…He had Views about India that I also agree to a great extent…India is a country of contrast everywhere..One place you’ll find rich ,affluent people living a lavish life and the same place you’ll find people striving for the basic needs…He had even visited Haridwar and Rishikesh , and he was in complete awe to those places…

He was very happy with the Transport System here in India…The Railways as he said are WOW…

The People are WOW and the sceneries are WOW…and hearing this good about India from a Tourist definitely will make any Indian feel WOW…And I really felt that way…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?