Any Day..Any Time..Any Form..Music Rocks...

Well most of my close ones must be knowing that i am a music freak..but my blog doesn't know this fact much.
The idea to write about this part of mine came into my mind when i heard one of my all time fav tracks "Blue Night"

from "Michael Learns to Rock"..Well love depicted in this song can't be more sweeter...

However i may sound like somebody advertising an album..but "Michael Learns to Rock" is a worth listening album for any music Lover...

Tracks like Someday,Sleeping Child,Blue Night and You took my heart away are awesome...

Some other songs that are worth listening...Numb,Crawling,Points of Authority,One Step Closer from Linkin Park...

21 guns from Green Day..Sweet child O mine By Guns and roses..

There z a long list..

Well may it be any language,any form,any genre Music Rocks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?