Our Karma gets back to us..So Try to be in somebody’s shoes

Well the line seems a bit weird...It seems weirder hearing all this crap from me. But truly I’d love you all reading this.
Al l these are things that to n fro in my mind. One of my dearest frns once said “If one doesn’t thinks about you. Let it be and let it go”.
I’ve been in phases of lyf.When I needed somebody to be there. But there it was somebody leaving.
Left behind was loneliness and silence.
I’d been into phases where I’d liked somebody talking to me. But that didn’t used to happen. I surely wanted to come over it. Leave it or as I said “just let it be and let it go”. But as it is truly said “The more you move away from something the more nearer it comes to you”.
Felt a hell lot of times that I was a no one (thanks to my dear friends that made me feel contrary the same hell lot of times).
Finally I truly came over it, though needed a lot of introspection for it but it was worth it.
So all I want to say that many a times we don’t want to see frowned faces as I just saw a day back, but we do have to.
Even though the things are not the same, but still things would had been a lot better. The world is round and whatever you do comes back to you.
So try n value whatever comes your way, especially feelings.Coz there is nothing worse than hurting what somebody feels.
I clearly remember one of the lines said by one of the personality dev trainers during one of our sessions
“Your karma comes back to you”
Great lines .I have these as welcome lines on my cell phone too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?