Lyf in Mumbai..Mumbai Rocks

More than a year since i came to mumbai.Still that day is fresh in my mind when i got mail from my first employer SYNTEL.

Just went through the mail and there it was the joining place 'MUMBAI'.Everything just felt like as a dream.I was heading towards MUMBAI financial capital of India,the Mayanagri.....



Had heard that lyf gets boring after u get into this proff world.....but courtesy my dear friends they didn't ever let me feel dat i am no more a kid now...
Time just passed by..don't know how??
But truly Mumbai Rocks.There z somethin special about this place.The night life rocks...In midst of night also one feels like the day has just started.
Rather night is the best time to come out..pleasent weather,traffic less streets (Picked up from Wake up Sid but really i believe in this fact)
Did a lot in this one year.Tried to concentrate on work also,but at the end of the day came to know thats not my cup of tea...came to know working more just makes me crib.

Travelled a lot..i was never a person who likes travelling,but being in mumbai just made me know myself more...Came to know that a bit of introspection is worth it.
Also got a hobby of reading..Read a lot of novels about mumbai rains and the associated romance with it..
But really when it comes to rain in mumbai , it takes away all the romance away wih it and left is water all over......

Made a lot of friends here,had everlasting memories...

Had a lot of gyaan from frns too....
Two lines i can never forget throughout my lyf :

" Zindagi mein tumhe kuch mile na mile ye zaroori nahi hai..
Zaroori ye hai ki tumhe pata ho ki tumhe chahiye kya?? "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beautiful Mystery...

Ideologies !!!

Am i there?